Terms & Conditions
Granary Coffee Shop are unable to accept pre-booked orders.
This season we welcome our new caterers Zoe Collins and Garry Cant, to the all-new 'Granary Coffee Shop'. Together they bring a wealth of catering experience and are keen to bring fresh and tasty new menu ideas for you to experience. They will source, wherever possible, local produce, including from our very own Spetchley Kitchen Garden.
Garry and Zoe are both brilliant chefs, who take pride in producing great quality food that is both delicious and nutritious. We look forward to welcoming you to the 'Granary Coffee Shop', where you will find lots of homemade goodies full of flavour and good value.
We are operating a pick- up/ take away service during the social distancing restrictions.
• Available Wednesday to Sunday October 28th to November 1st from 11am -3pm
General Terms & Conditions
• Tickets are only valid for the date printed on the ticket.
• Printed Tickets or tickets that can be validated from a mobile are required on arrival.
• If you have not been able to print your ticket or are unable to present your ticket on your mobile device. Please bring your booking reference, name and postcode so that we can validate your booking.
• All tickets cannot be exchanged once booked, they are non-refundable, not transferable and not for resale.
• If for any reason in these terms and conditions we refuse to accept a ticket, it is also non-refundable.
• If tickets are purchased on behalf of others, the purchaser accepts these Terms & Conditions will apply to each person they book for.
• Disabled parking, accessible toilets, and baby change facilities are available on site. There are some access restrictions during the current social distancing guidelines.
• The site does not have any steps making it accessible for wheelchairs, prams and buggies, visitors need to be aware that some areas have gravel paths some are gravelled which can be difficult to traverse with a wheelchair (particularly between the Long Walk and the White Bridge near the main house).
Other areas of the garden are accessible over grass, such as the route from the New Lawn, around the back of the Lake, and over to the main lawn. The Fountain Gardens have narrow stone paths. These paths are part of their historic design but can make access difficult.
On arrival you will be offered a map that denotes various routes that can be taken.
• Smoking is prohibited (including e-cigarettes)
• CCTV cameras are used to assist with Security and Health & Safety.
• We reserve the right, to change food service times and change the food offering to reflect seasonal variation.
• If for any reason we have to close and /or cancel an event, we may offer replacement tickets for an alternative day or at our discretion a full refund.
• We reserve the right to exclude anyone from the premises whose behaviour is improper and which may affect the enjoyment or safety of our other guests and staff, without the right to a refund.
Is free to Garden visitors, visitors do park at their own risk Spetchley Park Gardens take no responsibility for the visitors belonging or their car whilst parked in the Car Park.
There are disabled parking bays near the entrance to the Welcome Centre. If advised in advance, a member of staff can place a traffic cone to ensure that a space is reserved for you and to ensure there is enough space to allow ease of movement from and to your vehicle.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to Spetchley Park Gardens and if you have any queries please feel free to ask a member of staff.
To contact the Spetchley Estate in advance please call 01905 345106.